05 參觀公司之參觀展示室 Visit a showroom A: Where can we see your complete line? B: We have a showroom in this city. A: I'd like to see it. B: Drop by anytime. (Three days later) B: Welcome to our showroom. A: Thank you, I'm glad to be here. B: Is there anything I can show you? A: I think I'd like to just look around. B: Is this your first visit to our showroom? A: Yes, it is. B: Can I show you around? A: That would be nice of you. B: This is our lastest product. A: When is it going to be on the market? B: It will be out next month. A: Could I have this sample free of charge? B: No problem. A: How is the product selling? B: It's selling well. A: What are the selling points of your product? B: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter. A: I'm not sure how this works. B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you? A: Can you? B: Sure. No problem at all. (After a while) B: We hope you en...
Comments
Post a Comment